Monday, March 23, 2009

The things they say...


Ava: "Mom, on my next birthday... I'm going to be SIXTEEN!!!!"
Then with a silly look on her face -- "Just kidding Mom. I'm going to be FIVE-Teen."
She sure does act her age! Teenager in a 3-year-old body.


Playing David and Goliath. Elle as David. Mom starring as the King.
David says to the King: " I'm going to fight that Giant and get rid of him once and for all."
King: "Really? Would you like to borrow my armor?"
David with a disgusted look: "No. I don't need it. My armor is the power of God!"
Ok, then! Off you go!

3 comments:

  1. this picture is killing me...the hair, the dresses, the socks, the shoes, the sleeping. too much girly cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome story! What better armor is there than the power of God? Aren't kids just cool?! They really know what's up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What faith! If only I had as much faith...
    Love the picture :)

    ReplyDelete