Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday 3 and 32

It is birthday time for Nathan and Ava Natalie... Nathan loves sharing the day with Ava... and Ava loves sharing it with her daddy. I'm not sure who was more excited for this birthday -- Ava or Elle! Elle could not sleep the night before the big day -- and had been helping Ava plan all week. When the day finally rolled around... Elle was so exhausted!


Morning with presents... (the sun had barely come up! But
Elle had already been awake for hours)



Her Pinata! Somehow that is beginning to be a tradition...


We took an outing to a big mall in the south of Madrid called Rivas Futuras. It has a bunch of miniature rides for the kids. They loved it -- and wore us all out.


The birthday kids! I had to include this years picture (above) and last years picture (below) Ava is wearing the same dress -- but this year it is the one Elle just grew out of. I can't believe how much she has grown up in this year! Nathan looks younger!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Day to Nathan and Ava!
    I love your "happy birthday" banner....did you make that!??! I wanna know how you did it....please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Cumpleanos a los dos! Que cosas divirtidas. Todavia yo soy LA viejita. Nunca pueden ser mas viejos que yo :)
    Ava es tan bellisima. Son muy suertes tener la familia tan bonita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to both of you! and the gorgeousness of these girls is really starting to freak me out...in a good way. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!! You have such a beautiful family Amy. Your girls remind me of me and Hayley when we were little! Haha. I love you and miss you all so so so much. Your girls probably don't even remember thier cousin Paigiee and I haven't even met Rockwell yet! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ava and Nathan! It looks like such a fun day and it's so cute how excited Elle was. I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately and missing you like crazy.

    ReplyDelete