Friday, December 26, 2008

Ava-isms


Amy (after hearing Ava cough suddenly): "Wow. Where did you get that cough?"
Ava (without pause): "From the pickle-jar."

Amy: "Sorry, Ava. We aren't going to have any more crackers."
Ava (with drama): "But MOM! Then I'm going to die!"

Ava to Elle: "Hurry! There's a lion coming and he's going to get us in 2 'sekons' flat."

(Playing Jewelry store with playdoh necklaces...)
Ava: "I made this bee-uuuuuU-tiful necklace."
Amy: "How much does it cost?"
Ava: "About 7 weeks."

(Reading Sleeping Beauty before bed:)
Amy: "... and they named her Aurora."
Ava: "hmmm... maybe they should have named her Tina."


The day is full of millions of these little joys. I wish I could bottle up the giggles, luvs, smiles, and funny little thoughts.... They fleetly fly.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I laughed at each one. So cute! And congratulations on little Nathan. He's a doll!

    ReplyDelete